»

6.6.09

I Love My Cat

Photobucket Cat, who does not like it? most people like it, and even maintain. menggemaskan funny animals and this always makes people interested. Cats is human's friend man, like a dog.

Some people are interested to keep a cat. Including me. I have several cats at home. I have a type of Persian cat that very funny and cute. Persian cat, including a cat that kept by many people, because Persian cat different with other cats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Keeping a cat is fun, because we will be able to play with them. Keeping a cat is good, means we must know, at least a little about all the cats.

Treatment on your cat is very important. some people who still have the cat, care cat is not too important. This activity is fun, but there are some things that must be considered about our cat.

Cat Food


It's clear, cats like meat. Some people give food, not the food provided. in fact we can not feed a cat, just because we love cats. We must know about cat food, and the food should be given a good quality, this is health care for the cat itself. Myself, give my cat a day to eat as much as 3 times.

I have several cats, 3 adult cats and 4 small cat. For cat food, I will distinguish, depending on the maturity level of the cat. For adult cats, we can give the food a little hard. A little snack for adult cat is good. Sometimes I gave a instant food, sometimes I gave him the fish, so that the cat is not bored.

While for a little cat, I usually give milk, and cat food, sometime i create cat food by myself.

Cat's hygiene


Remember to always keep your cat hygiene. to keep the cat, it means that your attention to the cat's health. What is the keep the cat?

I usually bath them. In fact, without bath by us, cats can bathe themselves! of course with their way :). If I'm very busy and have little time to bathe my cat, I usually wash once in 1 week. I do not think this problem too, as long as we can keep cat hygiene dialy.

Watch their habits. Train them, in order to maintain hygiene, and do not make dirty everywhere. Train them so that they can use the litter box/sand box.

Playing with cat


Just like humans, cats also love to play. I think the cat should be invited to play often. This is good for cat health. And also prevent the cat is not fed, and of course, more to the owner!

Many stories, if we talk about the cat. Of course, all is fun.

Sometimes, we confused about our cat. What should we do with our cat? How about cat care? How do the treatment properly?

In fact there are many places to know, what is best for care our cats. One of them is in Raising whiskers.

Cats Care

All about cats, cats care, cat health, cats food, how you treat your cat, cats habits, and more, if you want to know it all, I encourage you to learn more about your cat in raisingwhiskers.com

This site gives you information that is valuable and complete, on your cat! Site is very interesting and useful for the cat owner.

So, for the cat owner, know all about your cat in raisingwhiskers.com!

Now, I'll play with my cat:):)

0 komentar: